Monday, May 22, 2017

The Website

So after some careful consideration, and just a complete lack of time to work on the website I made a few decisions about where I want to go on things.

First I have determined that the new website will not be called 8bitFridays.com, since I felt the term 8-bit pigeonholed me into video games only, and there was a lot more than video games I wanted to bring to the site. The name I've decided to go with for the website is noisefromthebasement.com, which has a nice basement rec-room kind of feel, and opening my website to not only video games, but music (vinyl records), vintage toys, electric trains, and other man cave type pursuits.

I'm also slowly but surely bringing in audio and video recording equipment and software, which may give me the ability to podcast and/or vlog in the near future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment