Monday, March 13, 2017

8-bit Fridays: The Website

Hey All,

I very excited to announce that The Grand Emperors Retro Video Game Blog, is going to be moving off Blogger soon and on to it's own website at 8bitFridays.com . If you've read my blog then you know I've been trying to move to a full fledged website for a while now. Right now we are under construction but hopefully we will be up and running within the next two weeks.

8bitFridays.com will not only be home to all my original gaming content, but I will be bringing in content from my vinyl record blog Diary of an Amateur Record Collector, as well as my Route 66 blog Route 66 Family Fun & Fresh Perspective. I will also be partnering with Minecraft and Space Engineers legend Zorro900 to bring in content from his blog Zorro's Minecraft and Beyond. I also hope to eventually feature content on classic toys of the 80's and 90's as well.

I look forward to seeing you all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment